Wednesday, March 7, 2018

Look who arrived back home........

Managed to put her to work right away.  They were able to repair her without replacing any parts and gave her a service.

I had to make a cosmetic bag for dd, she wanted to interior to be waterproof.  I have some bright pink Babyville fabric which is waterproof, so lined it with that.

 The two cloth "handles" are for another couple of cosmetic bags I made before my machine broke.
I have a couple more projects cut out ready to sew; it's for soup bowl cozies and a cosmetic bag.  Loving the orange lining fabric to go with the birds:

8 comments:

Jan said...

love the fabric you used on the cosmetic bags! they are lovely

Joy said...

So pleased for you!
J x

Evelyn said...

glad they were able to fix it!

slugmama said...

Glad to see your baby is home. lolz

William Kendall said...

Good that it is back in working order.

mamasmercantile said...

I am thrilled they were able to fix it for you. Beautiful fabric, I particularly like the b birds with the orange.

Anonymous said...

Would you mind posting the name of the pattern you used?

Thanks,
Christine K.

Winifred said...

So pleased your machine didn't have any major problems. Love the bags!

{{{SIGH}}}

Tuesday was a mixed bag type of day. Had the appliance repair guy come again to install another circuit board in the fridge.  When hubby got...